Sunday, October 16, 2011

Our Latest Personal Challenge


We've signed up with Visalis, the 90 day Body by Vi Challenge for a healthier body and a happier mind. The perks for our wallet are just a bonus compared to the health benefits we are already feeling after just one week! It's like magic!

We're taking a walk to visit my mother-in-law and share the shakes with some of her friends!

All you have to do is drink two shakes a day, and you lose weight. The shakes are great - they taste like cake batter! Each shake costs less than $2 and has more nutrition than $100 of vegetables and fruits. And the best part - you lose weight with no exercise required! It's amazing!

This is the best decision I've made for my body since I went full time barefoot.

Speaking of barefoot, check out these gorgeous dirty soles.

Our 90 Day Challenge to lose weight and get healthy started last week. So far, I have lost two pounds and my husband has had to move to the next size smaller on his belt just to keep his pants up! This is an amazing program. Contact me if you want more information!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty feet! Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRETTY LEGS AND FEET, WOULD ENJOY MAKING YOU PUT THOSE BEAUTIES OVER MY SHOULDERS.YOU KNOW THE ROUTINE,CORRECT?

    ReplyDelete