Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Little bunny Foofoo

We have two bunnies. The brown on is a boy and his name is Caramel. The white one is a girl and her name is Pepper. Today we took them out of their pens for some cuddles.


Caramel loves his mommy.


He's a very well behaved rabbit, much more calm than Pepper is.


She's been better behaved lately than usual, which is a relief.


Before we brought Caramel home, Pepper was very angsty and wouldn't let us hold her.


We think she was just lonely, because now that she has a boyfriend, she's all cuddly and calm again.


She'll even sit on my feet without having to be held.


Such a cutie!


I love my bunnies.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to gve you a foot massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lucky rabbit ;)...and very nice feet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your feet #footfetish #hardon

    ReplyDelete